Newborn Photography Investment
You Newborn Photography investment begins with your session fee. Then, add on the package that speaks to you below.
The first few days of your baby's life will be filled with wonderful and unique moments that will never happen again! That’s why I offer sessions that capture your baby’s first moments, without having a photographer by your side throughout your labor and delivery.
I am available as soon as 24 hours after birth and up to several months postpartum.
In these sessions I aim to capture the spontaneity and love filling your lives in a slightly more controlled environment than during the labor and birth process. Often times, families are on what I like to call the 'newborn high'. This is a GREAT time for photographs. Emotions are running high, out in the open for all to see. This type of open and honest love creates beautiful, authentic and vivid imagery.
Session Fee - $200
- Consultation by phone or e-mail.
- My time and talent: I will arrive at your home, birthing center, hospital, or any other location of your choosing for a laid back session during daylight and will stay up to two hours.
- Birth clients have the opportunity to purchase a newborn session at a discounted rate. Contact me here.
Session fee is due upon booking.
Minimalist - $250
- Custom USB with 30-40 high-resolution, artistically edited images + a print release. Images will also be presented in a password protected on-line gallery for easy viewing, sharing and downloading.
Archival - $500
- Custom USB with 40-60 high-resolution, artistically edited images + a print release. Images will also be presented in a password protected on-line gallery for easy viewing, sharing and downloading.
- A full set of archival quality prints of your session.
Heirloom - $750
- Custom USB with 60-80 high-resolution, artistically edited images + a print release. Images will also be presented in a password protected on-line gallery for easy viewing, sharing and downloading.
- A beautifully designed 10" x 10" 20 page album telling your family's story.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
*Prices listed do not include sales tax; WA state sales tax will be added at time of payment. Payment plan available upon request.
When should you book? As soon as you decide you're interested. I take limited sessions per month due to the nature and unpredictability of birth. That being said, it's never too late to inquiry about availability. I look forward to hearing from you!