Welcome, I'm so happy you're here.
Hey There, I'm Sara. (pronounced SAH-ruh). Thanks so much for taking the time to be here. Please spend some time looking around my website to get a feel for my work. If you have any questions or you're interested in booking, please e-mail me here.
All photography and writing © Sara Krebsbach Photography | 2018
- My time and talent: I will be at Foul Weather Bluff the evenings of Memorial Day weekend taking portraits of your children! Each sitting will be roughly ten minutes and will be first come first serve.
- While there's no age restrictions, these are available only for children who will be comfortable with photographer on their own for their short session. Parents may be close by or down the beach.
- Parents may have absolutely no involvement in photographer's vision, ie: No standing behind photographer calling child's name, snapping fingers, asking for smiles, etc.
- Minimal clothing - either clothing free (from the waist up), or may wear a white simple shirt, approved by me after booking.
- 5 artistically edited digital images.
- Two 8" x 10" fine art prints.
Spring Sessions for Returning and New Clients....
Hey friends! These sessions will take place in April, May, and June. You'll then have the opportunity to pick your package after viewing your images. To secure your space, purchase your session fee below. Afterwards, I'll get in touch and we'll talk dates and details!
- Consultation by phone or e-mail.
- My time and talent: I will arrive at any location of our choosing (in Kitsap-ish), for a laid back session during daylight and will stay up to two hours.
The first few days of life are full of wonderful and unique moments between you and your baby. That’s why, in addition to my birth photography, I offer sessions that capture your baby’s first moments without having a photographer by your side throughout your labor and delivery. I am available as soon as 48 hours after birth and up to several months postpartum.
For me, Birth Photography starts with a personal relationship established between client and photographer. It’s important for me to get to know you, as well as I can, in the few hours we’ll spend together before your big day. The more I spend time with you - learning about you, your relationship with your partner, and your thoughts/fears/expectations/plans for your big day - the easier it will be for me to tell your story..
I'm a photographer specializing in documentary, portrait, and birth photography in the Puget Sound region of Washington State. I have been making photographs for as long as I can remember..
"You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved."
- Ansel Adams
Get In Touch!
The only reason that I am here, in this virtual space with my art, is to show you what I do and how I can be of service. I am eager to hear what you are looking for and how we can work together. I believe that every project I embark upon is a collaboration, so I may challenge you to dig a little and bring to light some ideas of your own. Art is an investment, financially and emotionally. I look forward to hearing your story, really knowing and feeling it, and helping you to tell it.
Email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
If you are interested in Birth Photography, please fill in my client questionnaire here.